| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sobral in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Sobral August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sobral, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sobral: