| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sobral in November is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 8.8mm (0.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Sobral November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sobral, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sobral: