| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sobral in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 6.2mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Sobral October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sobral, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sobral: