| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sobral in September is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Sobral September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sobral, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sobral: